Select a package from the drop down menu for more information and pricing.
- All prices quoted in US Funds
- For insurance purposes and to insure safety of our guests and protect property, we do not allow gasoline to be brought into camp or stored on our premises.
- Personal Life jackets are NOT provided but required. Please make sure everyone in your party has one.
- No pets allowed
- Early checkout is charged for full time reserved.
- Check in time is 2:00pm Saturday. Check out time is 8:00am the following Saturday. No early birds!!
- Pure drinking water is available at a centralized tap in camp.
- No towels provided. Please bring your own bath and kitchen towels.
- Due to high repair and replacement costs guests are responsible for physical damage to rental equipment or cabins.
- We reserve the right to substitute cabins when required due to group sizes.
- Please remember that Passports are now required to re-enter the US. You may also be asked to present your passport when entering Canada. Please make sure everyone in your party has a valid passport.
- No one under the age of 16 will be permitted to run equipment.
- Cell Phones: Most digital phones will work at camp. Check with your provider before you leave the US.
- Wireless Internet: Is provided although service can be limited.
Attention Anglers: To preserve the high quality of fishing on the Gullrock Chain of Lakes, the policy of the Gullrock Camp Owners Association is that any Walleye over 18 in. or any Northern between the 27.5″ to 35″ slot or over the length of 35″ be released unharmed immediately. No oversized fish can be cleaned to eat.
* CHILDREN AGE 15 YEARS AND YOUNGER ARE 40% OFF ALL PACKAGES * (EXCLUDING THE FAMILY SPECIAL)
A $400 DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED PER CABIN